SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

I am so screwed!

4K views 34 replies 30 participants last post by  Exarforce 
#1 ·
So, after a long love affair with Glocks, most of which I dumped hundreds of dollars worth of upgrades into, I purchased a Sig P260 Legion SAO.

Loved it so much, that last week I picked up a full sized P320 RX, then ordered the GG curved trigger and spring.

Now, I am looking to replace my long-standing Glock 43 EDC with a P938. Really liking those hammer fired single action guns!

I am afraid I have a serious case of the Signess!

#4 ·
Really liking those hammer fired single action guns
There was a time when that's all there was.... Funny how that works ;) eh?

It's getting to the point where generations of new shooters are going straight to the latest renditions of pistols. The Striker fire / Polymer frame / double-stack / safety-less, semi-autos. And that's fine, but never having the pleasure of owning and shooting a "quality" all metal, hammered SA sidearm is a shame. But I guess that make me sound like a stuffy old hammer fire gun snob :p
Damn Whipper-Snappers.

#8 ·
I'm guessing your Legion is actually a P226 SAO, and probably in 9mm. Just take your time and study your options, as there are a wide variety of options available, even within a base model. Not something you are used to with Glocks, in most cases...

Reactions: DPeter85
#16 ·
Don't worry about it! You can kick all your old bad habits. :) After purchasing my first P320, I sold (in order) a Beretta 96d, Kahr K9, AMT Backup, and Bond Derringer. I put all that money into two more P320's. I now have only Sigs and one Walther ......... and that Walther may be living on borrowed time.

#19 ·
Of course it's a 226; finger slipped. Really glad I got the SAO version. That gun reminds me of my military days, when we were issued Colt 1911's (yes I'm old). I forgot how much I like the feel of the metal frame versus composite (not that the 320 isn't nice). The ergonomics are just awesome; my thumb naturally finds the safety and rests very comfortably there while firing. Just perfect for my hands!

Yes, I am definitely going to have to sell some o' those Austrian guns.

#20 ·
Welcome to the crowd. I fired my son's P229 one session at the range and am now the owner of a P226, M11-A1, P239, P238, P320, and 5l6 Patrol. Most are 357 Sig but I can fire 9mm from the M11-A1, the P320 SC, and the P226. I shoot best with the P320 and M11-A1 but I think the single stack of the P239 will just take some getting used to. Love them alL! Wife has a RUger LC9S, and we also have Rugers SP101 and LCR, both in 327 Federal Mag--can shoot several other .32 caliber rounds from these wheel guns. The Sigs, however, are my "go to" guns for defense at home--to get me to the 516 Patrol or M1 Garand in case the bad guys are armored up a bit...............................................................................................................

#25 ·
The Signess hurts so good......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.