SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Sig P226, M400 TREAD, P220, P365XL, P227R, P228
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but these two followed me home today (from two different places)!

Both H&K’s - an HK45 and a P30 V3. The HK45 has a safety, but I’ll be converting it to decocker-only this week. The P30 has the decocker button, no safety, and night sights. These are my first H&K’s...and hopefully I’ll get out back tomorrow to shoot them.

I really need adult supervision!! 😄

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice! Did they change the floor plates in the HK45 mags? Still 10 rounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Did they change the floor plates in the HK45 mags? Still 10 rounds?
Yes, these are 10 rd, but there 12 rd extended mags available.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice going Navy. Is that a result of your Kittery visit?
The P30 came from Kittery. They called me this morning to let me know I had been approved, so I made the drive to pick it up. 10 minutes after I got home, my LGS called to say the HK45 had arrived!

Reactions: Jslow and jkallner

·
Premium Member
1,870 Posts
Nice!

I have a P30L, they shoot really well. If you're into updating triggers and such, Grayguns sells a really nice short reset kit. It works much like the SIG SRT kits do.

·
Registered
634 Posts
I have the compact version of the P30 (the P30sk) and it's an outstanding firearm. It has the pre-tensioned LEM trigger in it, which is a new experience in a hammer fired pistol.

Reactions: Ohio SIG and Jslow

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,636 Posts
The P30 came from Kittery. They called me this morning to let me know I had been approved, so I made the drive to pick it up. 10 minutes after I got home, my LGS called to say the HK45 had arrived!
Yeah baby! When it rains, it pours - but thankfully there are guns to pour. Good deal! 👍

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have that same problem. I travel for work, and I find myself stopping at almost every gun/pawn shop I see.

I’ve had to limit my store visits due to buying three new guns in the last two months.

My hands get twitchy when I browse gun broker :)

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Looks Good. I had two H&K's a few years ago one was a P2000SK the other I don't remember. I have two now I bought last month a USP 40 and a VP9SK.
So I am back in the game :) .

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
...but these two followed me home today (from two different places)!

Both H&K’s - an HK45 and a P30 V3. The HK45 has a safety, but I’ll be converting it to decocker-only this week. The P30 has the decocker button, no safety, and night sights. These are my first H&K’s...and hopefully I’ll get out back tomorrow to shoot them.

I really need adult supervision!! 😄

View attachment 398741

View attachment 398742

View attachment 398743
YES!!!! You have seen the light my friend!! Your now on the Red and Black road. It’s a long, fantastic road! These won’t be your last HK’s by the way😁. Well done Sir, Well Done!!!!!!!!! 👍🏻👏🏻👏🏻

·
Registered
6,243 Posts
Looks Good. I had two H&K's a few years ago one was a P2000SK the other I don't remember. I have two now I bought last month a USP 40 and a VP9SK.
So I am back in the game :) .
I'll always have a special place in my safe for a USP 40.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Sweet pick ups.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
The same thing that happens to many of us when we look at guns. I will buy another VP9 at some point. Its been the striker fired gun I compare others to and I hate I sold it to my buddy which uses it for IPDA. The P30 should be just as great if not better.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts