Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Aloha from the Big Island!
I have had a love affair for Sigs since I read about them in American Survival and received their catalog in the 80s. My first gun purchase was my P229 that came with the light blue Sig case when I was living in the Kommunist State of California. I was fortunate enough to get a CCW when I was in Cali so I had to get a conceal carry pistol (wife didn't care cause she was getting her P238 Lady), so I got my P224.
I digress as I can go on and on. God bless you all and laterz.

Cplnak
:SIG:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from Ky, I miss the island, spent 5 years at Pearl. Stay safe and have fun

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.​

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Aloha... My uncle and oldest cousin live in Louisville...I saw the Beach Boys at the State Fair one summer when I was kid... nice to meet you.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Welcome to the forums from Chula Vista. I got to go to Oahu when I was a sr. in high school 1967-68. Went over with a surf club and stayed a month. The locals hated us and learned that Friday was kill hauli day. Went to the Big Island a few years ago when I was 60 - what a difference, I was treated with respect and they even showed me the easy way to get past the rocks at Pine Trees.

·
Premium Member
4,470 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Welcome from PA

I love Maui !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
430 Posts