SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to add one more round to your P938? You can modify a P290 8 round magazine to fit in your P938 with a bit of simple dremel work. Ive had a few questions on the original thread where I posted after having the same question as others did whether or not you could make the P290 mag work in the P938. So here are a few more pictures and details of the work done to modify the magazine. 30 minutes of work being careful to measure and not take off too much material. You can always take off more later but i would hate to waste a $30 magazine because I got in a hurry!

I've had no issues with the magazine since performing the modification. No FTF or other problems.
The 8 round mag is very stiff to load, but it's no different than the original mag prior to the modification.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am really considering this. I can't believe Sig hasn't come up with some other mag options for the 938. Thank you for your post and pictures. I will have to post how this goes and looks in my 938 Scorpion.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.