SIG Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, if you are looking for how to to get a custom laser engraved/etched slide plate like the ones you can get for Glock's and M&P's I have your answer. Laser's Edge Studio, Laser's Edge Studio Home Page will engrave your slideplate with any of the design's they currently offer if you send them your slide plate. To do the Star Wars rebel alliance symbol I was quoted $15 and that included shipping back to me. If you don't want your firearm down during the process, you can order an extra plate from Sig for $7.00 plus shipping. I would recommend contacting Laser's edge first to make sure they can handle your request. I hope this helps anyone looking to give their P320 a personal touch.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm fortunate that there are several places here locally that can do custom laser engraving while I wait. But for those without local resources it's good information.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I don't see the SIG listed on their site, but I just ordered an extra slide cap and had it shipped directly to them, and they are going to engrave a custom logo for me, if they can.

I have had them engrave the slide plates for both my M&Ps and a glock. They can do extra deep so you can color fill it yourself, upon request. They do nice work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.