SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
I EDC a P320 Compact slide on a Carry, Compact, or Subcompact frame. IWB in summer clothes, and sometimes OWB in heavier clothing. No optic, laser, or light.

I also have a P320FS RX, but I don't carry it. It's possible it may take over HD duty from my 229R, but I haven't made that jump yet. Obviously it has a red dot, and I would run a light on it for HD.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My EDC is a P320 Compact slide on subcompact frame with Sig night sights, going strong for over a year and I love it! Probably upwards of 4000 rounds through it with the cheapest ammo I can find and no issues at all.

·
Registered
101 Posts
My edc is P320 compact or full size, based on dress, aiwb, with a P320sc in an ankle holster as well.

All in 9mm.

The Walkyrie and I make it to The Range, here in Austin, 1 or 2 times per week, and since I am just under a year in terms of shooting, I only shoot those 3 guns.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have a new P320RX Compact with a Surefire XC1 light that I'll be carrying as soon as I get a few more rounds through it. I have a L.A.G. Tactical AIWB holster on the way as well as a Dale Fricke Seraphim AIWB holster that I just ordered yesterday.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I do because its my issued duty weapon, P320FS .40S&W

Off duty I carry a Springfield XDm9 3.8 or XDm45 3.8 both have a trigger better than dare I say, my P226 Legion SAO, ya I said it and I stand by it. They are far from stock triggers. Both have very little take up 3.5# brake and no overtravel. The take up and pull weight is shorter and lighter than my Legion.

I like all three of my P320s and my Legion but I'm not in love with them. I am an average or slightly above average shooter with a Sig. When I want to show off and have people compliment me on my groups and shooting skills I shoot my Springfield XDm9 5.25 or XDm45 5.25 both highly modified and triggers are better than my 3.8 CCW guns.

I have tried to brake away from the XDm line because their are things about them I don't like but I shoot them better than Sig, Glock, M&P and HK that I own. Selling off my best shooting guns is kinda pointless.

·
Registered
548 Posts
P320 Compact 9mm, on duty and off duty, it goes with me everywhere unless I need deep concealment then I pocket a pair of LCPs.

TXPO

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
It is a Stealth Gear USA Ventcore. I like it a lot. It is so much cooler than my other leather backed holsters. Here is a link.

https://stealthgearusa.com/sgusa-ventcore-holsters-for-the-sig-sauer-p320-compact-w-rail.html

I went with the carbon fiber black flavor. They have other options.
Thanks. I am realizing that I really like the Kydex holsters a lot. The leather backed holsters are nice but you are right, they are hot and it is about to get steamy in Texas!

Reactions: olbriar

·
Registered
282 Posts
I just started carrying a 9mm SC in an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0. I miss having 357Sig rounds in the chamber, but she sure is more comfortable to tote than my beloved P229. She seems to love short barrel +P Gold Dots at the range.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Summer, I carry the Subcompact and in colder weather I carry the Compact on a Carry grip module. Both have the Shield RMS. I altered an Alien Gear holster to fit with the optic. Sometimes I switch it up and carry my P229 Legion.

Pic is a repeat of the one I posted in the pics thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
75 Posts
My 320C-RX has a TLR-1s attached. It is one of two HD guns in the house. At some point in the near future I will add a suppressor on it when it is used as my primary HD gun. I do have an OWB BlackPoint Tactical kydex holster that accommodates the 320C-RX plus TLR-1s when I want to carry it at on my hip. Also carry it whenever we are at a movie theater so my wife calls it the theater gun!

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
I EDC a Compact in 9mm in my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck. I have TruGlo tritium/fiber optic combo sights on it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.