SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

How many guns do you have for concealed carry?

Votes: 3 1.9%

Votes: 14 9.0%

Votes: 35 22.6%

Votes: 19 12.3%

Votes: 22 14.2%

Votes: 23 14.8%

Votes: 9 5.8%

Votes: 2 1.3%

Votes: 4 2.6%

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • More than 10

Votes: 21 13.5%

6K views 95 replies 72 participants last post by  cremaley 
#1 ·

I'm not talking about open carry. Just concealed.

As a bonus, what are you carrying on a regular basis? In other words, you may have ten concealed carry guns, but which ones do you actually carry regularly?

#2 ·
Have carried 24-7/365 in one form or capacity for fifty years. I've been retired now for twelve and the one weapon I carry concealed the most is a five-shot revolver in.357. When I leave the rural area I live in it's replaced with a P239 / 40SW with two reloads or if traveling a G19 with three reloads.

#17 · (Edited)
I carry most regularly the one I most currently qualified with.

To clarify, I only need to qualify by type for purposes of LEOSA-2004 for ccw out of state.
In state, IF I can conceal it, I can carry a bazooka concealed and if not, I can carry it openly.

Reactions: ClayD and Robert70
#18 ·
Mossberg mc2c - truck gun for when I run errands without my gunbelt.
Winter current - M&P 9 perf ctr pro fullsize
Walther PDP 4" full for summer , currently putting a CZ 75 PCRD through testing for a second summer carry.

All my carries have Xcess night sights , carried IWB in Kydex- have a minimum of 300 rounds through them before they go into rotation. Why the big guns? My 68 yr old eyes and body need a full size for accuracy at my Church defense distance of 18 yards max. Ya have to be real here folks. Can you hit a medium sized ( not B-27) target at 15 - 18 yards, at an angle, while walking...quickly! Any pistol I am going to carry has to be able to hit that target 100% of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.