SIG Talk banner

How many guns do you have for concealed carry?

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 13 9.8%

Votes: 25 18.8%

Votes: 15 11.3%

Votes: 21 15.8%

Votes: 18 13.5%

Votes: 8 6.0%

Votes: 2 1.5%

Votes: 4 3.0%

Votes: 1 0.8%

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • More than 10

Votes: 21 15.8%

2422 Views 91 Replies 68 Participants Last post by  rx7sig

I'm not talking about open carry. Just concealed.

As a bonus, what are you carrying on a regular basis? In other words, you may have ten concealed carry guns, but which ones do you actually carry regularly?
81 - 92 of 92 Posts

· Registered
1,054 Posts
Only pistol I don't carry is a govt 1911.

• Helpful
Reactions: Robert70

· Registered
50 Posts
I voted one because technically the Kahr is my wife’s gun and I’m only carrying it because my P365 slide is out getting machined for a red dot. Once it’s back, it’ll be back on my belt on a daily basis.
I don’t plan on conceal carrying the P320 I’m planning on buying this year. That’s going to be my home defense/**** sidearm.

· Registered
68 Posts
Here in CA, we only get 3 allowed on the ccw. Some counties only allow 1. But considering ccw wasn't even attainable before last year, that's a good start. It is a pain to add new pistols as you have to qualify and pay each time.

My primary ccw is a 365. The 320 and the 92fs are on there so in case I keep them in my car, I don't have to lock in my trunk.

· Registered
502 Posts
I voted one because technically the Kahr is my wife’s gun and I’m only carrying it because my P365 slide is out getting machined for a red dot. Once it’s back, it’ll be back on my belt on a daily basis. ...
Hmmm. If that Kahr is a K9, and if you spend any time at all CC-ing it and shooting it, I'll bet you won't relinquish it--ever!

I CC mine in a thumb-break, pancake holster (whenever I require smaller than my 357SIG X-Changed M11-A1), and I am extremely satisfied with my K9. OEM wood grips make it perfect for me! 125 gr. Speer GDLE +P completes things.

rx7sig

· Registered
50 Posts
Hmmm. If that Kahr is a K9, and if you spend any time at all CC-ing it and shooting it, I'll bet you won't relinquish it--ever!

I CC mine in a thumb-break, pancake holster (whenever I require smaller than my 357SIG X-Changed M11-A1), and I am extremely satisfied with my K9. OEM wood grips make it perfect for me! 125 gr. Speer GDLE +P completes things.

rx7sig
It’s a CW9, nice gun. Kahr makes some very nice guns. This is actually what I was carrying before I bought my P365.
Now you make me want to go find a K9 just to check it out!

· Registered
137 Posts
Sig m18, M&p metal, M&p 4” compact and a M&P shield plus. Currently carrying the M&P compact because the metal and the m18 just got red dots installed but are not zeroed yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
502 Posts
T
It’s a CW9, nice gun. Kahr makes some very nice guns. This is actually what I was carrying before I bought my P365.
Now you make me want to go find a K9 just to check it out!
The all-SS K9 w/ mag is 25 ounces (empty). I find the weight perfect for spending long sessions shooting 125 gr. Speer GDLE +P. I don't think I would want a lighter weight Kahr (e.g., P9 or CW9) for this.

rx7sig

81 - 92 of 92 Posts