SIG Talk banner

How many guns do you have for concealed carry?

Votes: 3 2.2%

Votes: 13 9.4%

Votes: 28 20.3%

Votes: 15 10.9%

Votes: 21 15.2%

Votes: 20 14.5%

Votes: 8 5.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 4 2.9%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • More than 10

Votes: 21 15.2%
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

· Registered
581 Posts
While I have four listed on my county/state permit, five are allowed.

My p365 and/or my p380 get the bulk a my daily carry.

Outside of my home state, I can/do carry whatever tickles my fancy or my newest acquisition... ;)

· Premium Member
1,020 Posts
While I have four listed on my county/state permit, five are allowed.

My p365 and/or my p380 get the bulk a my daily carry.

Outside of my home state, I can/do carry whatever tickles my fancy or my newest acquisition... ;)
Sad 😢

Reactions: PaulWVa and Mike55

· Registered
7 Posts
I have 6 or so I rotate among but, I really only rotate among sbout 3 or 4. The 365 is currently my most utilized followed by my Glock 19 Gen 3. The 43 is carried on rare occasion but, was one time prior to my 365 acquisition, my main gun for CCW. I plan to carry a 320X Compact when it’s holster arrives and I get comfy carrying it.

· Premium Member
483 Posts
What kind of accuracy are you getting with the BarSto barrels?
The stock barrels in my 365s will only shoot 2 1/2”-3” groups at 25 yards. I would really like to improve on that.
Under an inch off hand at 25 yards with match fit Barsto barrel (that I hand fit myself as a retired gunsmith) using the Underwood Lehigh 90 grain +P+ ammo. The P320C pistol is full custom to handle a steady diet of +P+ ammo, so don’t run +P+ in a stock P320C, (among safety issues you get dangerous case bulge). Image is four rounds shot slow fire. Lehigh solid bullet terminal ballistic performance increases with velocity, as proved in the 2017 joint agency testing, i.e., the faster the bullets move, the better bullet performance. They surpass any handgun bullet type in the 2017 report. This is why Bill Wilson bought the Lehigh bullet company.
World Natural environment Branch Organism Formation

Tin Jewellery Household hardware Nickel Metal

Liquid Fluid Cylinder Font Tints and shades

· Registered
581 Posts
Being limited by the government to how many weapons you are allowed.
I am not limited as to how many weapons I am allowed.

I can/do carry the two pistols I actually prefer to carry.

I also have two more listed on my local permit that I can carry, but rarely do, if I so desire.

While I don't like the goverment having any say in this area, it doesn't constrain me in any meaningful way.

Everyone here makes so sort of compromise to live where they prefer to live.

I live free from hurricanes, tornados, huge bugs, snow, etc.

Many other states have significant restrictions/prohibitions on what, if anything, they can carry.

· Premium Member
1,020 Posts

I can/do carry the two pistols I actually prefer to carry.

I also have two more listed on my local permit that I can carry, but rarely do, if I so desire.

While I don't like the goverment having any say in this area, it doesn't constrain me in any meaningful way.

Everyone here makes so sort of compromise to live where they prefer to live.

I live free from hurricanes, tornados, huge bugs, snow, etc.

Many other states have significant restrictions/prohibitions on what, if anything, they can carry.
Sorry, I was merely going by your statements.

Let me see - you said that you are limited to 5 weapons on your license in your state and you also said you carry what you want when traveling out of state.

That seems to be artificial limits on what you are allowed by your state government. Or did I misread what you wrote?

Have a great day.

· Premium Member
1,587 Posts

Fortunately, we have no such restrictions on what can be carried here in Gun World. There are no guns listed on my permit (not that I need a permit either) and no one ever asked. And if I'm not feeling my skills are up to handguns, I can carry a loaded rifle in my truck if I want. On one bad night for travel I carried two Airweight .38s ... one on my belt and one in my coat pocket .... I didn't give it a second thought as to what was or wasn't allowed.... I just figured it was faster than reloading.

I realize it's a "state thing" but it still surprises me how different the 2nd A is viewed from state to state.

No tornados, hurricanes or big bugs here either. We do get a little snow now and then ... the big front last week left us an inch on the cars. The only real weather-related issues here are flash floods and that's really only an issue if you're stupid enough to build too close to moving water.

· Registered
67 Posts
Technically in sure I could conceal carry every pistol I own except my 6.5 inch 44 mag with Comp M4 Aimpoint
I'm still waiting for a backpack/briefcase concealed minigun and a 5.7 FN or 4.6 HK micro mini gun to conceal. But HK had anconcealed briefcase mp5 so an appropriately small 5.7/22/4.6/17ish briefcase minigun is totally doable for concealed carry

· Registered
309 Posts
Under an inch off hand at 25 yards with match fit Barsto barrel (that I hand fit myself as a retired gunsmith) using the Underwood Lehigh 90 grain +P+ ammo. The P320C pistol is full custom to handle a steady diet of +P+ ammo, so don’t run +P+ in a stock P320C, (among safety issues you get dangerous case bulge). Image is four rounds shot slow fire. Lehigh solid bullet terminal ballistic performance increases with velocity, as proved in the 2017 joint agency testing, i.e., the faster the bullets move, the better bullet performance. They surpass any handgun bullet type in the 2017 report. This is why Bill Wilson bought the Lehigh bullet company.
View attachment 500268
View attachment 500270
View attachment 500269
I'm impressed that you can get a striker-fired pistol to shoot that accurately, even with a hand fit barrel.
I've given some consideration to those bullets but was a little concerned about possible over penetration,

· Premium Member
483 Posts
I'm impressed that you can get a striker-fired pistol to shoot that accurately, even with a hand fit barrel.
I've given some consideration to those bullets but was a little concerned about possible over penetration,
The 2017 joint agency handgun ammo tests concluded that bullet over-penetration is an unfounded myth, (read below).
Rectangle Font Circle Number Handwriting

61 - 80 of 95 Posts