SIG Talk banner

How many guns do you have for concealed carry?

Votes: 3 2.2%

Votes: 13 9.4%

Votes: 28 20.3%

Votes: 15 10.9%

Votes: 21 15.2%

Votes: 20 14.5%

Votes: 8 5.8%

Votes: 2 1.4%

Votes: 4 2.9%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • More than 10

Votes: 21 15.2%
41 - 60 of 95 Posts

· Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Not only that but if you have a CWP/CCWCHP whatever they call it where you are, most require fingerprints to acquire. And those fingerprints go to the FBI. I bothered to get the permit, does the government think I’m not carrying?
I'd be worried more about NSA, but between all the alphabet agencies, virtual assistants (e.g. Siri & Alexa), street cams, satellites, and many other things and associations, SIGTalk isn't very high up on my invasion of privacy concerns in my opinion.

· Registered
111 Posts
I keep my G43 for CC either for pocket carry or IWB. I have a IWB for my P229; love the security but it is a bit "large". I've purged myself of all Glocks except my 43. For whatever reason it has a very good crisp trigger and with a flat trigger shoe (no other mods) it is extremely reliable and decent to shoot. The G17 I had I hated.....

· Premium Member
254 Posts
I have 4 carry guns, a pair of P365-380s and a pair of LCP MAXs. The red SIG and black MAX are my EDC and max concealment gun, respectively. I go to the range every other week and take them in pairs. After the red SIG and black MAX go to the range, the black SIG and FDE MAX become my carry guns until the first two get cleaned. They're all fine pistols.

Photograph White Light Black Trigger

· Premium Member
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Yep ^^^^ that's what I was going to say
- even the Ed Brown 1911 is for concealed carry
That's how I am with buying pistols with the exception of rimfires.

· Registered
484 Posts
I hate firearms and embrace the NWO.🤞

· Registered
1,111 Posts
Wood Font Rectangle Tints and shades Flooring
For concealed carry I really only use 5. My after work and weekend pistol is my Bul SAS2 . Amazing pistol. My EDC work pistol is my S&W M&P 9c. Carry it in my tool bag every day. My pistol before the Bul was my Sig 1911 Ultra 45. It was my EDC for almost 10 years. My Rugar LCP2 for pocket carry . Usually for a dog walk around the neighborhood. And my Rhino 357 snubby because everyone should have at least 1 revolver. The rest are too big or heavy to carry all day long here in Florida. Tank tops and tee shirts most of the year.

· Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Every pistol I own except the 22 target pistols and one double stack 45 that weighs 3.5lbs loaded. Everything else has a cc holster and has been cc’d.

Reactions: Nilla
41 - 60 of 95 Posts