SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I've been carrying my P220 Legion DA/SA in a Galco Miami Classic II (with 1" Shoulder Straps) and also in a Crossbreed Supertuck IWB Holster with an FBI-esque cant at 3:00. I recently purchased a new P365 and a Galco Ankle Glove.

Hot Weather Carry:
P220 Legion in Crossbreed Supertuck IWB at 3:00
P365 in Galco Ankle Glove

Cold Weather Carry:
P220 Legion in Galco Miami Classic II (with 1" Straps)
P365 in Galco Ankle Glove

How do y'all carry your pistols and what are your daily carry holsters? Which Sig pistols do you prefer the most in which calibers and why?

·
Registered
260 Posts
IWB Remora, and this standard Remora has No belt clip.
Am a lefty, worn about 9:00.

P6, Walther P99, sometimes the CZ PCR.

This Remora pulls all of the grips into my hip. Worried by the idea of no clip? Well, you're gonna keep any belt fairly tight, right? Think about it.
The Remora keeps them in place even if you are running/jogging with these guns on wooded trails. I've done so several times.

The Crossbreed with the hard plastic shell Never pulled the grips against my hip. Tried that holster only a few times.
LEO noticed it....that holster >>> attracted attention at least once <<< but I heard it only one time: an off-duty lady Deputy:mellow: behind me in the Walgreens at Summer/Germantown Rd. in Memphis told me that she noticed the gun.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Sneaky Pete holsters, see signature

Double mag pouch in hip pocket

·
Registered
544 Posts
P365 MS in a Sticky holster, appendix position.
Don't even know it's there.

Ran across a Kusiak leather IWB holster on this site. Ordered one but got the wrong one.
Still waiting for the correct one.
This is a really slim unit with a steel clip.
We'll see. This seems to be a really small outfit, haven't figured out their customer service yet.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Warm weather: P365 IWB in a Hidden Hybrid double-clip holster at 8:30.
Cold weather: P229 OWB in a Stealth Gear USA Venticore Flex at 9:00.

My summer shirts are long enough that the cold-weather setup is workable year-round if I'm careful: they're plenty-long and don't print unacceptably. But because they're thin, there's a danger of them riding up and snagging between the slide and my hip, leaving the holster exposed. So I try not to carry this way very much because it seems like a moonbat freakout waiting to happen. But the problem is avoided by wearing a fall jacket with some stiffness to it.

Reactions: hauki

·
Registered
990 Posts
P365, 239 & G19 AIWB

1911 Ultra shoulder holster

·
Registered
59 Posts
AIWB in my opinion is the most concealable and fastest drawing location. Fractions of a second can be a factor, so I want as much of an advantage as I reasonably can. Plus the rush of holding your junk hostage all day just gets me motivated lol! The weather dictates the size of the pistol I jam down there. Summer/ Spring is P365, Fall winter is P226/P320, or my M&P40 2.0 on occasion.

·
Registered
18,295 Posts
I rarely use a shoulder holster. I’m either IWB or OWB—both at 3:30. P239/9 in the summer; P229/.357 in the winter. My IWB holsters are Milt Sparks VM II’s.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
In a cross-body carryall bag with built-in holster and shoulder strap with a cable stitched in so it can't be sliced and stolen. Season and weather don't matter.

Reactions: CatmanIsGod

·
Premium Member
10,429 Posts
Warmer:
Sig P365 in a kydex AIWB/front waistband at 1:00.

Colder:
Sig P320C in a kydex OWB right behind hip/3:30.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,041 Posts
I carry OWB at 4 O'clock rotting between my P365SAS, P320 X-Compact and S&W 327.

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
I tried all the IWB, they all are uncomfortable.
I tried OWB better but can't wear it everywhere.People can see the gun.
Vertical shoulder works best for me.
I build my own.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I carry my Sig P365XL with a factory 12 round magazine in an MIE Productions IWB Hybrid light-bearing holster at 3 o'clock stuffed down in my pants as far as the holster will allow. I do have an RDS on the slide and it fits great with no issues. Also, have a weapon-mounted light which is no trouble to conceal. My Surefire EDC flashlight resides in my weak hand shirt pocket for blinding threats without pointing a gun at them.

·
Registered
21,596 Posts
Summer or winter, I carry any SIG (depending on my mood and what I'll be doing or where I'll be going) either IWB or OWB at 3:00. Prefer holsters with a good forward cant. Helps conceal the grip and makes access in a vehicle much easier.

Reactions: paularmola

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've carried almost every Sig P Series model & just about every location. I've come to rest on my P229 SAO in a Tier 1 Concealed appendix holster. Carries like a dream. Going to get my wife one for her P365.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts