SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I recently made the switch to a Sig from a Glock. So far I like having my Sig a lot better, but I just had a few questions real quick. So I want to get a decent IWB holster for my .40 sp 2022. I recently picked up a VIRIDIAN X5L-FDE flashlight/laser combo (it has ECR). I am a left handed shooter, and I would prefer to NOT have a leather holster.

I have been looking everywhere online trying to find something, but with all the other b.s. ads and stuff, I usually ends in me getting frustrated after 5 to 10 minutes of looking then quit.

Thanks,
Tonka11C

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Welcome from South Jersey

Might be A tough Holster to come across with the light. Although there are A lot more holster makers offering holsters for the SP2022.
Not like when I first bought mine

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
You can try these guys. You'd have to send the light to them to make the holster but at least you know it'd fit properly. If you do make sure you tell them which 2022 you have, meaning Gen 1 with Sig rail or Gen 2 with 1913 rail. Lead time is about 10-12 weeks or longer though.

IWB LIGHT RIG HOLSTER

I'm waiting on an IWB from them for my 2022.

Ric

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all for the suggestions, I will take a look at them for sure. I probably should have phrased the leather part better. Honestly I don't have any issues with the leather, just never really gave it much thought.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Holster!

I am going to put this here so as to not start yet another thread. It IS about a 2022 holster however, the light criteria may or may not work out.......you might call and ask.........

I guess I have been very fortunate that the holsters I buy (in my single handed attempt to keep the economy moving forward) have worked out well in that most of them - not all - have worked for both the 250 and the 2022.

I almost screwed myself up on the last one since I ordered (and got) a Stealthgear - Onyx for a P250SC......which was almost an oops since yep the slide is SC but I mounted it on a C grip which has the square, not the rounded trigger guard....... nawrl nawrl nash nash....... no worries, it fit!

However, I now want to take my beloved to the range Friday night for Valentines day and the range gun is the 2022.......and I DO like my Onyx.....would it, could it,...........yessiree boy, the 2022 ALSO fits!

So if you don't mind spending for what you get and want to carry IWB a 250 and a 2022 (no, not at the same time) this can work out!

And word has it that Valdemar will paint it any color you like! (for a fee)

Larry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.