SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a recommendation for a holster for a Full Size? It won't fix any of my current holsters for my 226 because of the romeo sight and the larger front sight post. Not trying to squeeze this one IWB so a good OWB would be nice.

Thanks

·
Registered
115 Posts
Don't sell yourself short...

I currently use my Full size P320 RX with a light as my EDC in a T-Rex Arms IWB Raptor holster and was pleasantly surprised how well it conceals confortably.

I just ordered an OWB from NSR tactical to have on more casual days to still be concealed, but to have it in a more relaxed fashion on off days. I will let you know how that goes when I get it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I ordered an Alien Gear, and I will modify the shell for the romeo. FWIW if you are handy at all, kydex is pretty easy to heat up and remold. Heat it with a heat gun or even a hair dryer, and stretch it. You loose the texturing and it becomes a little shiny when you stretch it that far, but it's concealed anyway and works perfectly.

Reactions: LaGrange

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've had good luck with Dara Holsters for OWB P320 carry. I just ordered their OWB RMR cut for my full and compact RX. One holster will work for both sizes. I like Dara's "minimalist" material design and they have a variety of belt attachment options.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I ordered an Alien Gear, and I will modify the shell for the romeo. FWIW if you are handy at all, kydex is pretty easy to heat up and remold. Heat it with a heat gun or even a hair dryer, and stretch it. You loose the texturing and it becomes a little shiny when you stretch it that far, but it's concealed anyway and works perfectly.
I know it's been over a year, I was wondering how that modified alien gear holster is holding up? I just sent off my full size to get milled for a trijicon RMR and I'm looking for IWB solutions. Is there any chance you could snap a picture?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.