SIG Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a p320 full size slide going on an X5 grip module. Sig does not make this configuration. Because the grip module goes all the way to the end of the slide, I can't find holster. I'm thinking of getting a full size holster and using a heat gun to melt the kydex, or maybe it won't even matter. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has ever done this, So I'm hoping I could get several recommendations for a holster both everyday carry and competition. Thank you

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have 4 or 5 Kydex holsters from Red River Tactical. I wouldn't buy anything else. You can configure them online but if you give them a call, they can custom make just about anything. (My last 2 were for my X Carry and X Compact. Both with WC grip modules, Gas Pedal, supressor height sights, optics, etc.) The only "issue" is the lead time. Currently about 6-7 weeks but quality isn't overnight.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Safariland GLS, any variant in the wide long 450 fit will work with or without the shim in place. I prefer with the shim. I use it with my legion.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
9,061 Posts
Try MIE Productions. They may be able to custom make one for you.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sig does not make this configuration.
That would be the same as a P320 fullsize for holster fit. The shape of the grip itself is irrelevant. from the trigger guard forward the standard full size and X5 grip modules are dimensionally identical. The P320 fullsize as sold by Sig has a full length dust cover. Literally any P320 fullsize holster that isnt specifically labeled as M17/X-VTAC/X-Full should be good to go.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I like Safariland 578 ALS, fits all size Sigs, and a bunch of other pistols also. Very tough, rock solid retention and easy in and out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts