SIG Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to run across a video showing a holster from Gunnrs Tactical Holsters.
It's in NH. The video was for a P320 compact holster. Has a leather backing and kydex body.
Apparently the website is not up yet but you can buy on EBay.
Don't trust EBay and Facebook and texting is against my religion.
Wondered if anyone has had any experience with this holster.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After looking at a few reviews of the Gunnrs holster I decided to buy one.

I'll do a review on this site once I receive it.
Also just bought a P320SC and have not been to the range yet.

Looking forward to shooting it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
I have one for my P220 Carry. I opted for the horsehide backing.
It is the only IWB holster that I currently have for the P220 ,since the others have seen better days.
The folks at Gunnrs were easy to deal with when I bought it .

After buying my P320 Compact,and the 3 Clinger holsters to go with it,the P220 doesn't get carried as often.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I second the Vedder Light Tuck... I keep going back to it for the ease on/off in the car... the gun never leaves the holster. My daily travels include a few pistol free zones. I do have a n82 pro on order for summer. But my Vedder will always be my standby. I also keep it in the Vedder on my night table.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I have an Alien Gear 3.0 and Stealthgear Ventcore IWB. Both are extremely comfortable. The Stealthgear is by far the better holster and I believe is better suited for the summer months. But I can carry my P320 carry 9mm with no issues at all at the 4:00-4:30 position. Alien gear customer service has been awesome to deal with as well. Alien is better bang for your buck but the Stealthgear IWB is a premium Kydex holster.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Who makes decent left-hand drive holsters for P320?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered a Foxx holster as you described for my Sig P320 Compact/Subcompact. I have two already, one for my Kimber Ultra Carry II .45 and Kimber Micro 9. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I actually prefer an old Comp-Tac Neutral I had for years and used 2 different kydex bodies on it for different pistols .. Wear it as about a 3:15 centerline and only about 8* cant . Hides my p320c under a button down or t shirt But have a foxx and a vedder

1 - 12 of 12 Posts