SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current EDC is a Springfield XD-S .45 in a Crossbreed Super Tuck.
However, recently I picked up a P320 X-Carry and slapped a Romeo1 on it and added a Dawson Precision fiber optic raised front sight to co-witness the Romeo1 notch. I love it! It's my first foray into Sigs.

The setup makes a great bedside gun, but I'd like to try to conceal carry it. My preference is IWB at 5 o'clock.

I've been eyeballing the Crossbreed Reckoning holster, but they don't show Romeo1 compatibility. I would like to avoid trimming Kydex if possible.

Does anyone have any holster recommendations for my setup? Does anyone carry with a rig that big?

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Garrett Industries made my IWB holsters for my P229 RX Legion w/Romeo1 and X-Compact with DPP. Actually they also made one of each OWB too while awaiting custom leather. All were very well made and fit perfectly (with bonus of leather lining).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Garrett Industries made my IWB holsters for my P229 RX Legion w/Romeo1 and X-Compact with DPP. Actually they also made one of each OWB too while awaiting custom leather. All were very well made and fit perfectly (with bonus of leather lining).
Which model did you get? Is it the Silent Thunder? What are your likes and dislikes?

·
Registered
123 Posts
I use a Garrett Industries holster for that gun as well...
Mine is an outside the belt model though...
It's the Silent Thunder STX 2.0 if OWB is OK...
It holds the gun close and is comfortable to me...
I wear it with the mounts on both sides of the 3:00 belt loop...
Slide it forward for seat belt clearance in vehicles, and back for lots of walking...
It's my favorite holster, and I think you would like it...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Which model did you get? Is it the Silent Thunder? What are your likes and dislikes?
IWB is basic Silent Thunder made for RDS, OWB is STX 2.0. There is a thinner IWB but they say it’s not for guns with RDS.

My biggest like is the leather lining and “silent” draw, though it’s more that I prefer my gun rubbing leather and not hard plastic when drawn/holstered. I also like these at the range, these type holsters just seem to work better than the all leather ones I use for all day carry, probably due to the kydex shaping holding its form 100% always.

I really have no dislikes other than I prefer leather holsters for day long carries. That’s why these see carry use just on range days. Just not a fan of hard kydex pressing against me all day.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.