SIG Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using a Sneaky Pete holster for the P320? If so what do you think of it? I'm thinking of getting one for my P320sc, but before I buy this holster I would like to hear about the pro's and con's about it. Thanks Leed709

·
Registered
245 Posts
I don't have a Sneaky Pete but just an FYI if you didn't already read it somewhere else the Springfield XDm holsters also fit most of the P320's. Two of my P320's a subcompact and a full size rx both ride in a XDm holster that I already had for the XDm's that I own. The fit is perfect.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have a Sneaky Pete for my 938 with extended mag and it is HUGE!!! Can't even think about carrying it on my belt. I use it to carry in the glove compartment of my car.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Most M&P 9c holsters work very well too for a no rail SC frame . Wife has and couple nice leather owb holsters for m&p's h full and compact and a vedder light tuck model for the standard no rail sub compact and a older comp-tac neutral she used for her m&p9c that her sig SC fits well . The neutral is her preferred holster for what ever she carry's .

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe I made a mistake and ordered a sneaky pete holster last week for my P320sc. Holster arrived in mail today. Measured it 5'' wide and 7 1/2'' tall. Looks like some of the cases for the smart phones I see around here. Tried the P320sc fits perfect also perfect fit for my Springfield XDM 3.8 and my Remington R51.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts