SIG Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question, when ordering a holster for a 220SSE, should I select the 220R option for the model since the "elite" is not an option? I'm specifically looking at alien gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've been holster shopping for my new P220 Carry. A lot of the major holstser companies have a chat feature on their website where you can just type in questions and get answers immediately. Alien Gear has one. That's where I have been asking since there are so many Sig models and model numbers they don't list them all. I get the sense that each of their molds fits a number of guns so it's worth the time to make sure even if you don't see yours listed.

·
Registered
17,945 Posts
I carry Alien Gear every day, got the one for the 220R and it fits 2 220 Elites, 1 220 carry, 1 220 Compact, 1 226 Elite and 1 239.

The retention feels about the same for all 6 guns.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I carry Alien Gear every day, got the one for the 220R and it fits 2 220 Elites, 1 220 carry, 1 220 Compact, 1 226 Elite and 1 239.

The retention feels about the same for all 6 guns.
Not to veer too far away from the topic, but I have a couple of Crossbreeds. What's your opinion of the Alien? Do you use their leather or 3.0? I am assuming you are carrying IWB.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.