SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Holosun 508t P320 c&h plate with Glock dove tail

389 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  SigsAndPoutine
I just put a c&h plate for a holosun 508t on my p320. The plate I bought only accepts Glock rear sights on the dove tail. Has anyone put iron sights of so which ones and what height?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Night Fision. Either the suppressor height or "optics ready" are nice, and similar profiles. I have 3 of one and 2 of the other. 3 with RMR and 2 with 508T.
Product Font Gadget Technology Machine
Do you th
Night Fision. Either the suppressor height or "optics ready" are nice, and similar profiles. I have 3 of one and 2 of the other. 3 with RMR and 2 with 508T.
[/QUOT do
you think
do you think the Glock front sight will fit the sig slide since they only sell them by pairs
See less See more
Maybe they'd be cool if you explained the circumstances. I snapped a front sight installing one like a gorilla, and they sent me a new one. Seems weird that C&H would require the use of Glock spec rears. Kinda like putting a Camaro spoiler on a Mustang, no?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.