6737 Views 48 Replies 24 Participants Last post by  GhostRecon21
Definitely interested in one of THESE!

VP9 SK - Heckler & Koch
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Banned
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any idea on price? I'm interested for sure
I'm guessing about the same as the VP. They're priced the same on the site, but they may vary a little. Good looking little gun.

Reactions: Big Cape

· Banned
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I read more about them. Looks like MSRP with night sites will run $820.00
Same thing is said for the VP9. They will likely hit the market around $650-$734, depending on geography.

· Banned
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is what I'm waiting on!
I really like the looks of this gun, and it may well be the combo that lures me away from the Glock. I'll never get rid of my 19, but I may never buy another 26...we'll see. Very nice looking piece!

· Banned
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I picked up my first HK a little over a month ago. I went with P2000sk because it's available in .40.

Also another first for me; yesterday I ordered my first plastic (Kydex) holster. I'm normally a leather guy, we'll see how it goes.
Which did you go with? I've used a few, but my favorite by far is the INCOG Eclipse from G-Code.

· Registered
1,418 Posts
I went with Cleveland Kydex Co. OWB High Speed. It's the smallest I found on line. This will be for my new HK P2000SK. I have a leather Ross belt slide with a thumb break, but it prints BAD.I normally don't worry about printing but the butt of the gun sticks way too far away from my body.

I'll post about the kydex when it arrives.

Happy Trails to All!

· Registered
24 Posts
I know a guy in PA taking preorders at $579 for the standard and $649 for the LE. Dealer cost looks to be the same as the full size.
Do they have a website?

· Registered
1,166 Posts
The SK means.......?

Thank you!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.