SIG Talk banner

HK sale score

853 13
So I walk into my local sports store that I usually get most all my supplies like bullets, powder, etc. I go to talk to some of my friends that work in guns and fishing and what do I see, H&K P30sk on sale, $499 normally $659.
Long story short I have been trying to get my daughter into shooting (23yr old) and we have looked and shot a lot of pistols but she liked this one. I already own a P30 but she demands a safety and likes the compact a bit better. So I now own the last one they had. When I feel she is ready I will hand it over.
Nice compact, safety isn't too hard to get used to I guess (I've shot/shoot 1911's a long time). I kinda wanted my next gun to be a sig 1911 10mm but eh.

I actually got the P30 for my other daughter( she is left handed )back around sandy hook time. So technically I own two HK's but will hand them over when it's right. Unless I die then they both get everything so the wife's new husband will see none of it. I'm just a jerk like that I guess. Lol

Anyway thought I would share a finding

Edit: by new husband I mean I expect my wife to remarry since we are in our 40's. She is great, far better than I deserve but she is my best friend

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Congrats on the HK I'm sure she'll love it.
I just got mine back from Bill Springfield I had the trigger job and short reset done and it is a marked improvement over the stock trigger.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awww. Sounds like you came across 2 great finds. Ive always told my wife I expect her to get married as soon as she's ready when I go to the great gun range in the sky. I'm in my early 40's as well and she is most definitely my best friend too. I sold my p30sk with safety to help fund another gun purchase. it is a really nice gun and quite a bargain to boot. I really liked it but it never came out of the safe so off to a new owner who I hope will appreciate it more than I did.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.