Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

New here on the forum, becuase i'm considering joining the sig family (looking at purchasing my 1st sig).

I have been a 1911 user most of my life, Love my kimber. but...

I have large palms and short sausage fingers and as i have been practicing in speed firing and mag swaps i am falling short, the reason is my thumb won't reach the mag release easily on any of my guns (p95, 96D, 1911). i went into a frends shop and started handling different frames and found the SP2022.

Love the feel in my palm, but am trying to actually put some rounds though and make sure all feels well before i commit.

Also does anyone know if You are able to combine features of the different sub-models? I.e. Special ordering one with the TB as well as the BLK diamond plate?:thumbsu:

thanks everyone!

LEE

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
The 2022 is a great choice. Great shooters.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The SIG SP2022 can be found for as little as $349 bucks, that's getting into gangster saturday night special territory. If it wasn't such a nice gun that is. The SP2022 is like the P250 in that both use evil black plastic frames so they can easily get past metal detectors. But that said, the SP2022 has all the nice controls that are available on the more expensive SIG's so I'm thinking about getting one myself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The SIG SP2022 can be found for as little as $349 bucks, that's getting into gangster saturday night special territory. If it wasn't such a nice gun that is. The SP2022 is like the P250 in that both use evil black plastic frames so they can easily get past metal detectors. But that said, the SP2022 has all the nice controls that are available on the more expensive SIG's so I'm thinking about getting one myself.
haha, I've gotten my karambit past many metal detectors without trying,hopefully i can find another arizonan that can meet up and let me run it through its paces. but we shall see

·
Registered
170 Posts
haha, I've gotten my karambit past many metal detectors without trying,hopefully i can find another arizonan that can meet up and let me run it through its paces. but we shall see
I was referring to the insane complaints about the so called plastic gun the anti gun left were making when they tried to keep Glock from coming to the USA. The left claimed airplanes would be hijacked every day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was referring to the insane complaints about the so called plastic gun the anti gun left were making when they tried to keep Glock from coming to the USA. The left claimed airplanes would be hijacked every day.
its such a shame what those ignorant morons are ALWAYS trying to pull. out sickens me when i see our government and private companies surely trying to take our rights away, or limit what we can and can't have.

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
thanks guys, glad to see some others from Az on here! Do either of you own the SigPro?

I have a SP2022 in 40... I bought a 357 SIG barrel for it, since they both use the same magazine. So now I have two guns in one...

·
Registered
11,864 Posts
its such a shame what those ignorant morons are ALWAYS trying to pull. out sickens me when i see our government and private companies surely trying to take our rights away, or limit what we can and can't have.

I agree!!! :banghead:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.