SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi from Northern Ireland/UK, i have had a few pistols over the years. I decided to downsize i have always fancied a Sig, so sold three of my handguns a CZ 75 SPO1, S&W 686 and Colt .22. I bought a new Sig Sauer p226 ldc i would be interested on any thoughts on this model.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
Fáilte ón Florida. P226 is a great choice.

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

The LDC (Long Dust Cover) is an interesting variant of the P226 which I don't think we can buy here in the US (although I may be mistaken, and if so, I can count on being corrected in 1, 2, 3...).

·
Registered
19,499 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

The LDC (Long Dust Cover) is an interesting variant of the P226 which I don't think we can buy here in the US (although I may be mistaken, and if so, I can count on being corrected in 1, 2, 3...).
You just have to find an importer to get it here. SIG USA is banned.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I thought you guys couldn't own guns? The LDC is a cool variant of the P226. Congrats.

Thankfully the handgun ban did not apply in this part of the UK. :) I had a CZ75 shadow SPO1 great gun at a good price, i was thinking about a shadow 2, but they are around Sig prices so i went for the Sig bellow.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,192 Posts
That is a good looking gun. Congrats and welcome to SigTalk. I hope you enjoy your Sig and these friendly/informative forums. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
8,405 Posts
Welcome from NV, from an early "brexit" from back in 1952!

That *is* a nice looking gun, short extractor too! :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.