SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my first Sig today and cleaned and test fired it. Ran 30 rounds through it with no blip. Now all I have to do is get used to the red dot. It is a 320 Compact 9 RXP.

·
Administrator
40,376 Posts

Welcome to SIGTalk! We're glad to have you as a member of the community :)

I recommend reading through the Forum Standards & Rules to get acquainted with how the site operates.
You may also want to take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Premium Member
P320 X-Compact, P320 AXG Scorpion
12,137 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another son of Illinois, and a Saluki at heart.

You'll like your P320. It's a fine firearm, well engineered and well made.

I treat the red dot as a "novelty". You can always pull it and install the plate, going back to the iron sights. Remember that the time it takes you to hesitate to pick up the red dot could cost you everything in an incident. I bought mine purely for teaching purposes, but personally only carry handguns with iron sights.

Reactions: Swirling Eddy

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Greetings from Kansas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
'I treat the red dot as a "novelty". You can always pull it and install the plate, going back to the iron sights.'

I think I read on the sig web site that this one is the only one that you can use the iron sights with the red dot in place. You can just look through the glass and see both sights. They are white dot sights and easy to see. They are factory installed sighted in red dot and didn't get a plate if I wanted to take it off. I think it said they used suppressor height sights. They would probably send me a plate if I wanted one.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Welcome from North IL! To me, Sigs are kinda like that Lays 'tater chips line. "Betcha Can't Own Just One." :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts