Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I'm a new enthusiast on this site and proud owner of a P320 XFIVE Legion & M18 in 9mm and a Sig P320 Air Pistol

Here's a photo of my pistol collection which also includes a Smith & Wesson SW22 Victory in 22 LR and a Beretta 92x Performance in 9mm (& a revolver not shown):

I enjoyed shooting / collecting rifles & shotguns since I was 10 years old, but I didn't graduate up to pistols until this year - several decades later!

I enjoy target shooting weekly at my local range and I've started to dabble with reloading after having past experience loading shotshells, but the primer drought has resulted in my turning to friends for assistance in a big reload of range rounds.

I'm also a big fan of the MantisX X10 (ronmart) and G-Sight ELMS for dry fire practice.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!

I like your signature with "never a Glock". I'm no fan of Glock either - to me Glocks are the Toyota of firearms - nothing wrong with them, but they just don't excite me.

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
How do and, welcome from N. C. :)

Reactions: ronmart

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks everyone - it's nice to find a friendly place to discuss my Sig / Pistol addiction!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Very nice!! I'm interested in the Sig P320 Air Pistol. I hope Sig starts selling the air pistols with threaded barrels.

I have the X-Five and it's a little loud for the back yard but a great trainer.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.