SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to everyone. I am new, from Wichita, KS. I'm in the process of researching a P 938, this seemed like the best place to look.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the great welcomes, folks.
I have found this item on the web and it looks like a good deal.

Sig Sauer P938 BRG Two-Tone 9mm Pistol with Night Sights
Item Number: 938-9-TSS-BRG-AMBI / View More Items by Sig Sauer / Condition: NEW

$534.00 with free shipping.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome from Alaska. I'm a new member as well that just purchased a P938! I love the gun so far. That is a good deal just have to get it shipped to a dealer etc. I didn't like the feel initially of the rubber grips try and find a store locally so you can put your hands on the different grips.

Sig Sauer P938 9mm Sports 13 Pistol ? 938-9-Sports13

Here's another model that was in stock just the other day when I looked and was priced similarly. I paid more for mine, but it was local and I didn't want to wait. The gun I bought is this model with the Blackwood grips rather than the rubber.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for the thoughts, AK938. I clicked that link and they are temperately out of stock. I have handled that model at our local Cabela's, it felt good.

·
Premium Member
4,469 Posts
You got that right. Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

·
Premium Member
7,597 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. I'm just South of ya. Good luck in finding that 938. The wife has one and loves it. I don't know what they have in stock, but you might check out The Wichita Gun Club on East 54. Nice people that treat a person right. I took a look at their site... nothing close to your price. They do have this beauty in stock however.

You might want to check out Bullseye Shooting Range. They have some deals from time to time.
Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome from ☀ Florida.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for that info, neighbor. I use Thunderbird for my practice, very nice place. They have a good selection of guns but there are very proud of their prices.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.