SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Hey from Massachusetts

862 Views 22 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  J Whit
Hello all. New Sig owner, just picked up a P320. Very excited about this piece. And excited about this forum as well. Thanks for having me.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Welcome from MA (Middle Alabama) -- enjoy your tour.
Reactions: 1
Welcome from Illinois, I grew up in Western Mass… Some things I miss but glad I left. Pick yourself up a .357 Sig slide for your 320 and a Wilson Combat grip module and you’ll love it even more.
Welcome. I'm from MA too, up in the Merrimack River valley area. Shoot at Andover gun club.
Greetings from Texas and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your P320! Which model did you get?
Welcome from Wisconsin
Glad you’re here.
Greetings from Texas and welcome to the forum! Congrats on your P320! Which model did you get?
I'm actually having a bit of trouble with that and I was going to make a post about it. It's a P320 x series according to the manual it came with but I don't know if it's compact, subcompact, etc. I want to order parts for it, have some fun with it being a modular system but the parts are obviously very model specific
Hello all. New Sig owner, just picked up a P320. Very excited about this piece. And excited about this forum as well. Thanks for having me.
Welcome from Texas.
Welcome to SigTalk from the flatlands of Kansas.
Hola, Welcome from Georgia.
Greetings from Kansas.
Hi

IceColeNH on an Android Smaht Fone using Tapatalk.
Welcome from the Badger State.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.