SIG Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I've been thinking about something. I have a p320c RX and a p320carry Tac-ops. They're both great firearms and honesty I'm dead accurate with the tacops. But I digress lol. I was considering a mix and and match and make a super gun lol. Take the RX slide and put it on the Tac-ops along with the threaded barrel. But then I'll be left with just a p320c and suppressor sights and a pretty tricked out one. What is your thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
What do you want to do with them? Because your answer should come from there. If you just want to have the "best gun possible" sitting in your safe, make the "super gun" and put it in your safe, done. If you want to take one to the range every day and shoot, figure out which setup works for that. If you want to EDC one, build one for that. If you don't have a specific purpose for them, just use them like legos and swap all the pieces around weekly and see how many configurations you can come up with.

It's hard to make a recommendation if we don't understand what you are intending to do with them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definitely my EDC... I'm accurate with both. I just felt since I spent so much for both, combining them is leaving me with one stock gun lol... If you understand what I'm trying to say..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.