SIG Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
22,783 Posts
Never seen a SIG like that. It is a counterfeit.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Hammer fired with a de-cocker, a safety?, a right sided take down lever, no Sig logo on the grips, a funny looking trigger guard. ? Ameriglo front sight? I don’t see caliber markings on the barrel. A prototype?
OP, how is it advertised? TG

·
Premium Member
P226 9mm Legion LE, P229 9mm Legion LE, P229 357 Sig, P320 X-Vtac, P320 X-Carry Pro, CZ TSO, SP-01
255 Posts
That is a goofy looking 229. I've never seen a hammer or a trigger guard like that on a Sig. And the takedown lever is on the right side? Call Sig with serial number to get more info. I wouldn't buy until I knew what it was.

·
Registered
22,783 Posts
Ah, the Astra!

Makes sense with the Lebanon flag on the OP's post, too.

Reactions: hauki

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Someone has fiddled with it. The slide catch notch is on the left but the slide release is on the right. At least if I’m seeing correctly. I’d be careful. It could be a mis-match of parts or something. TG

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Hello and welcome, listen to these guys, seems like an odd and modified vintage .

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
12,253 Posts
Here's what it should look like, it looks like someone went to a lot of expense to bamboozle someone...

Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Composite material Metal

Air gun Gun accessory Gun barrel Composite material Trigger

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Hope OP didn't buy this fake POS.
This is just me. I would buy that POS, or better yet, the one Willard posted.
But not at current Sig P229 prices. I'm kind of a sucker for a gun that is off the beaten path. :)

Reactions: boriqua
1 - 20 of 25 Posts