SIG Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a fan of Alien Gear and went to them looking for a pair of holsters for an inbound CZ 75D PCR (one IWB/carry and one OWB/range) and learned that they don't have holsters for that model (confirmed by speaking to a CS rep who is a CZ fan).

Can anyone recommend a holster that is similar to the AG style for IWB? Also looking for a simple Kydex pancake or belt holster.

Thanks!

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one?

Registered
I have a CZ P-07 and found that a Bianchi #3S IWB with thumb break snap works well. It is stamped for a Glock 29.

Or... if you're really desperate for something NOW you could get a Remora.

Or...you could checkout the CZ forum, they have quite a bit of holster stuff: http://www.czfirearms.us/index.php

Attachments

馃帠USAF Retired
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not desperate...the PCR is backordered. That said, I bought it for a potential add to my EDC lineup (having rented one and fallen in love with it) and if I can't find a holster...

Registered
If you were only left handed...I have an IWB and OWB for you CZ. I converted to right hand shooting. I don't remember who made them but both were very nice and comfortable to carry.

Registered
I have a kydex iwb from Blue Line holsters outa Arizona, very fuctional. I also bought a Crossbreed Supertuck Fouders version iwb, very very comfortable. The crossbreed is similar to alien gear.

Side note... Have not carried any of my other guns since buying the PCR. I get a collective growl from my gun safe when I open it. Have about 1500 down the pipe in 3 months and no problems. Very accurate and a joy to shoot. Have even decided to get rid of my p227R carry as it is collecting dust.

Registered
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.