SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello just joined the forum to get some insight on my new purchase. The other day I picked up a p938 and am loving it so far! I've only been able to make it to the range once and ran almost 100 rounds of Win 115 FMJ through it and it shot like a dream. No problems to speak of, seems to shoot a few inches to the right at 10 yards. I didn't have much time at the range as I work out of town on rotation and just wanted to get out and shoot!

I need to get some more time in with it before trying to make adjustments (I'm not the best with pistols) but it did seem to be fairly consistent with the groupings just shooting right, could also be me pulling the shots.

I'm also curious exactly which model I have there are so many variations. It appears to be a Blackwood, but has a black slide with a green truglo, not two-tone. The case said Sports -13 I believe it was.

I live in Alaska and grew up hunting and shooting, living in a small town and had the convenience of a field with a perfect hill as a backstop and personal range in our front yard. Now live in a city and have to go pay at a range to go shooting or drive a ways out of the city.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
ç, nice choice.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
The 938 is a great gun in a small package. Congrats. Welcome to SigTalk. I hope that you enjoy your time here. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Eagle River.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks all for the warm welcome! Look forward to using this forum, seems like it has a lot of good info. I'm interested in building an AR and saw some threads on that I'll have to check out.

Greetings and welcome to SigTalk from Eagle River.
Hi Tim I'm in Anchorage nice to see another Alaskan! :cool:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.