SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! I have been active on several firearms forums for the past 10 years, but I have recently re-discovered my love for Sigs. The first pistol I bought when I came of age was a W. German P220 in .45 ACP. I stupidly traded it for something I no longer have.

A few years ago, I bought a well worn W. German P226 because the price was right, and because my favorite "toy" as a kid was red gun P226 that my father bought me. Work kept me in remote parts of Alaska, and I never got a chance to shoot it. I finally got around to it after leaving Alaska a year ago, and I discovered that the P226 fits me better than any other pistol I have ever shot.

The addiction spread quickly, and I have recently acquired a W. German P225, a P226S X5 Level 1, and a P210-6. I had to make a pretty big dent in my S&W revolver collection to get a hold of them, but I think it is for a good cause!

I am fortunate to live close to RoCo Systems, and I was able to buy my P210-6 in person from them. I know they enjoy an excellent reputation on this forum, and I would like to say that is 100% deserved.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum from E TX.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Welcome from central Texas

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our SIG Sauer forum.

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Question about RoCo.
What do they sell and what is their address?
Howdy, they sell mostly P210s. I was also told recently that they are the only ones in the USA that are still able to import the X5 from Germany, but that it won't last once it their export license in Germany is up for renewal. They do not have a conventional store front, but they are located near Bandera.

I bought a P210-6 in 7.65 Para from them and had a P210 Legend 9mm barrel fitted to the same slide. The customer service was outstanding.

https://www.rocosystems.com/

·
Premium Member
22,526 Posts
Howdy, they sell mostly P210s. I was also told recently that they are the only ones in the USA that are still able to import the X5 from Germany, but that it won't last once it their export license in Germany is up for renewal. They do not have a conventional store front, but they are located near Bandera.

I bought a P210-6 in 7.65 Para from them and had a P210 Legend 9mm barrel fitted to the same slide. The customer service was outstanding.

https://www.rocosystems.com/
Ok, One source said Center Point which would match their phone 634 , other source showed B. Town.
Now I know , mucho gracious senior

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.