SIG Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

New P229 Legion SAO. I live in Massachusetts, so all my mags have the cute little dimples on it.
I intend to move to New Hampshire next spring and will properly get to enjoy the Sig Pro Shop!
I absolutely love my 229 SAO. That crisp trigger pull is depleting my ammo stock 馃榿.
Looking to talk Sig with you all, and open to suggestions on any other forums or groups I should join.
If you live in the Commonwealth or in New England, please say hello!

These P229's were our 15 year anniversary presents. The DA/SA is my partner's.

Registered
Hi,

New P229 Legion SAO. I live in Massachusetts, so all my mags have the cute little dimples on it.
I intend to move to New Hampshire next spring and will properly get to enjoy the Sig Pro Shop!
I absolutely love my 229 SAO. That crisp trigger pull is depleting my ammo stock 馃榿.
Looking to talk Sig with you all, and open to suggestions on any other forums or groups I should join.

View attachment 369886

Registered
Hi,

View attachment 369886
Welcome from Southern Maine. I'm about 35 minutes from the Pro Shop. Great place! Oh and by the way, congratulations on even owning a firearmrm in Mass.

Reactions: Taskotzke59

Registered
Hi,

View attachment 369886
Another Welcome from Texas.

Registered
Discussion Starter #14
Oh and by the way, congratulations on even owning a firearmrm in Mass.
haha, thanks! The bright side is that I live in a rural town (so it was painless to get my LTC) and the closest LGS to me are all in NH, which I live right on the border of. Still have to do the song and dance when I buy a pistol across the border, but thankfully I do have a FFL here in my backyard.

Registered
Welcome from Florida.

Reactions: woodlandhomesteader

Premium Member
Welcome to the forum from Kansas. Those are good looking 229s. Love mine.

Registered
Welcome from Oklahoma! I used to live in Norfolk, I attended King Phillip Regional High School, then I moved to New Hampshire for the 10th grade, so, a while ago...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts