SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from Kommifornia

267 views 19 replies 20 participants last post by  SigSteve 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello from the communist state of California!!!! I get to pick up my Sig P226 extreme on June 6th! Anxious to shoot the Sig. I jumped the gun and joined the forum. I await your words of wisdom.

#12 ·
Welcome to SigTalk. You have picked the best forum on the net to discuss Sigs. Happy to have you with us. That wait is a killer, yes? I have a X5 in the mail and that wait is killing me. I'm betting you love your new Sig. They are quality guns. Have fun and greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

#14 ·
Welcome to our SIG Talk forum.

Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIG Sauers, great guns especially older German-proofed ones, the P226 to me is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I've seen enough makes and models, in all service calibers, to know what to trust and what not to.
In the past I've been an avid gun-hoarder; jokes apart I mainly collected Lugers, Mausers C96, 1911s and Colt Pythons.
Not long ago I realized that a huge pile of pistols wasn't making my life any better, so recently I thinned my collection, but since the COLT 1911 has always been in my heart I still own a bunch of them.
I never stop learning, and I love learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Safe shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.