SIG Talk banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Greetings and Welcome. CCW renewal in since August, FOID since October. Nothing yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Welcome from the Badger State, also Packer country. Once your comfortable with your new polymer Sig, check out some Sig Classic P series hammer guns.
Definitely will do. I have a feeling there are more Sigs in my future...

·
🎖US Army Veteran Premium Member
2,506 Posts
Thanks! No worries, it's not the end of the world, just surprised that the limit for a PM was 1...

I was fortunate enough to find a P365 in stock with a local FFL. Been eyeballing one for some time now, and keeping an eye on stock which there seem to always be gone everywhere, at least for a decent price. Now I'm just waiting for additional ammo and the holster to come in... :)
Very nice start of the Sig sickness. Hang around here long enough and you will get totally infected. 😄

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Hello from Kentucky.

·
Administrator
38,399 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk from PA! We're glad to have you as a member of the community :)

I recommend reading through the Forum Standards & Rules to get acquainted with how the site operates.
You may also want to take a moment to browse through our Community FAQs and let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome from Nebraska. We lived in Central Illinois for several years before moving here.

·
Registered
997 Posts
It was but a year ago almost to the date that I relocated myself from Kendall County,Illinois to Gasconade County, Missouri. Giving my Foid and CCL back to the State of Illinois was nearly as troublesome as getting them from them,but not nearly as expensive. I knew of a family in my old neighborhood that carried the family name "Arndt" . Is there by any chance a relationship?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
It was but a year ago almost to the date that I relocated myself from Kendall County,Illinois to Gasconade County, Missouri. Giving my Foid and CCL back to the State of Illinois was nearly as troublesome as getting them from them,but not nearly as expensive. I knew of a family in my old neighborhood that carried the family name "Arndt" . Is there by any chance a relationship?
I don't think there is a relationship. I have a little family in McHenry/Lake County, but they don't actually have the Arndt name.

Explain this 'giving back' your FOID and CCL? You actually have to do that if you move out of state? I figured you just left...

21 - 40 of 43 Posts