SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Hello from Eastern Washington State.

919 Views 29 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  BloodyThumb
Just bought a P320C 9mm after shooting a friends 320 last weekend, that's how impressed I was with his . New to Sig but not shooting, I've been shooting since 1957 and have owned about every brand at one time or another but not a Sig or a Glock. Looking forward to getting on the range with it soon.
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Welcome from Texas.
Just bought a P320C 9mm after shooting a friends 320 last weekend, that's how impressed I was with his . New to Sig but not shooting, I've been shooting since 1957 and have owned about every brand at one time or another but not a Sig or a Glock. Looking forward to getting on the range with it soon.
Congratulations. Be sure to get enough spare magazines for it before July 1st when the new "feel good" gun law takes effect.
Congratulations. Be sure to get enough spare magazines for it before July 1st when the new "feel good" gun law takes effect.
That's the first thing I did...Thanks
Welcome from Tennessee.
[/QThank you my brother...
Greetings from Kansas.
Reactions: 1
Greetings from Kansas.
Welcome home Brother...4TH Division here...
Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- glad you signed up.
Welcome from CA (Central Alabama) -- glad you signed up.
Thank You Brother...Welcome Home....
Reactions: 1
Thank you, I lived in Colorado Springs and Ellicott for 12 years. I sure miss the good fishing and hunting we had...
Welcome from Northern Indiana enjoy the conversation.
Welcome to Sigtalk and enjoy Mr. Nitestalker!
Welcome from NE Ohio, great gun and I remember the nightstalker show, got all the episodes and the two movies
Thank you all for such a warm welcome. I look forward to more conversations in the future. May you all have a great day and be safe out there...Nitestalker
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.