SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, my name is Dave McMillen, I'm a retired Army SFC, Iraq war vet. My wife of nearly 13 yrs just passed away suddenly from a respiratory virus, we built our own cabin in the woods near Crockett, TX, to get away from it all. Now, it's just me and the dogs and a pig.
I just purchased and fired for the first time a new Sig P320, and i can see why the Army chose it as the new sidearm. I have never fired a semiauto handgun that felt that good, functioned that perfectly, and was that accurate right out of the box. The modularity is an even cooler feature, hopefully Sig might drop the price of the conversion packages, i would like to have a carry model as well as my full size, but i may just purchase another one. I love the gun that much. Glad to be here and hope to learn from the other members!

·
🎖USA Veteran Premium Member
9,057 Posts
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida and thank you for your Service

·
Premium Member
3,320 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. Congrats on acquiring a 320. It's a great gun. I bought a full size RX model first. Loved it so that I bought a compact to carry. Then.. when I thought I might be done... I found a deal on a X5 that I couldn't say no to. Y e p, I like them too and for the same reasons you cited. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Life has some pretty rough roads that a person must travel. I do thank you for your service, Sir. I hope you enjoy these forums and I'm glad you joined us. Greetings from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Premium Member
7,625 Posts
Greetings Dave, sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for your service. Welcome to SIGTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I'm just about an hour and 1/2 north of you, neighbor!

So sorry to hear of your loss.

Glad the P320 is working out for ya!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Welcome. Thank you for your service and sorry for the sudden loss.
My Mom was from Lufkin and we spent every Summer and Christmas there from the time I was 3 months old.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Man, warm and humid welcome from Florida!

East TX is beautiful!!! I used to live in DFW, but East TX is just plain gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.