SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello from CT

330 views 19 replies 19 participants last post by  hodge 
#1 ·
P938 Extreme

Hi all. After substantial research, I finally made my first sig purchase - the p938 extreme. I purchased the pistol new from a dealer online and had it sent to a local FFL shop. To my surprise, the mainspring housing was not the matching hogue g10 piranha MSH. Knowing that Sig began producing this model with the matching MSH back in 2015, I called sig to make sure I wasn't getting ripped off. They told me that they were having issues with Hogue producing the MSHs and are now selling the guns with black MSHs. The rep @ Sig however told me that IF they were to carry the Hogue MSHs again that they would send me one free of charge. I was pretty bummed about the whole thing and don't feel like paying the $50 + shipping to order the part from Hogue.

Anyway just wanted to put that out there for anyone that's in the market and is planning to buy one online.

Oh & random fact. The shop where I picked up the p938 from, also had an extreme model in stock that had the matching MSH. Their model and mine were both manufactured in February 2017. I guess I got the s**t end of the stick.

#2 ·
Hi All,

My name is Gp and I recently became an official Sig owner! I've done a lot of reading on this site and now that I own a p938 I figured it was time to become a member. I look forward to chatting with many of you and soaking up the knowledge this forum has to offer.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.