SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a Sig P320 about a month ago. I've had Glocks (wife has a 19 & 43) XDS's, XDM Mod2, Walther PPQ M2. Out of all those plastic fantastic tacticool pistols that came and went the P320 will be staying. I just wish Sig had gotten into the striker fire game before I wasted all that money on the others.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Welcome from Florida. I am very happy with the 320. I have the compact wife has sub compact. We both practice with both. These guns have had thousands of rounds put through them with no problems. Many different brands of ammo. Main weigh bullets(9 mm). Have not fired any steel case or reloads in them.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.
Full size "SIG Sauers", "CZ" sport pistols, and classic collectible "USGI 1911s" have always been among my favourite guns, I have owned at least half a dozen SIGs, great guns especially older ones, the P226 is by far the most reliable pistol that I have owned in over 38 years of shooting handguns, and I can assure you I've shot almost everything under the sun.
In the past I've been an avid collector of Lugers, but COLT 1911s have always been in my heart and I still have some of them.
I never stop learning with enthusiasm.
After over 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges at least twice a week.
JMO this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, to me it's quite a learning experience. hope you'll enjoy your time here.
Safe shooting.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.