SIG Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
I picked this MP5 in 22lr and have a blast every time I hit the range. The only thing I need is a picatinny rail and red dot to finish it up. Here a picture.
Congratulations. I picked up one of those a couple of months back and it has been 100% reliable, accurate, and a blast to shoot. It sort of renewed my interest in 22LR firearms.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations. I picked up one of those a couple of months back and it has been 100% reliable, accurate, and a blast to shoot. It sort of renewed my interest in 22LR firearms.
Thanks! I pick this up to hit up the plinking range. Like you said it eats up every ammo I feed it so far. Did you put on a red dot?

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
A friend of mine got one of those last year, he has a blast with it, fun to shoot, buying up all the Walmart ammo he can find because each time it goes out he runs around a thousand rounds through it:love:

·
Registered
150 Posts
They are fun for sure-true mp5 spec so some things are interchangeable specially with a5 one I had.
I had one I purchased years ago when they were first being cleared out by CDNN. Think 2 bills. Crazy fun plinker. Then H&K released the SP5 and everyone wanted one. I sold mine for 5x more. The demand for a trainer in 22 lr went through the roof and they brought them back. Surprisingly accurate given the skinny barrel in that shroud.

·
Registered
P938 Legion, P365SAS , P320X Compact, P226
8 Posts
Welcome from PA. I have the GSG version of this and it’s also fun to plink with.

Reactions: kevinRR
1 - 18 of 18 Posts