SIG Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Cliff and I am a new Sig owner. I was issued a Glock 22 for work and carried it for years but I have always, ALWAYS wanted a Sig. I longed for a 229 but I just picked up a 320 9mm compact and I am in love. I will purchasing another 320 in sub-compact for the Mrs. I love this pistol and feel completely confident with it.

·
Registered
11,870 Posts
Welcome to SIGTalk and to the wonderful world of Sig Sauer!!! CONGRATS on your first SIG!!! ENJOY!!!

·
Premium Member
3,197 Posts
Welcome to SigTalk. Isn't the 320c a fine gun? Congrats! I'm in love with mine as well. It is a perfect fit for me and a great shooter. It's like I lived all these years and fired all those guns to get to the perfect gun for me... the 320. I hope you enjoy these forums. Lots of great info here and the members are as crazy about their Sigs as I am. I feel at home here. Glad I found the place. Happy to extend a welcome to you from the flat lands of Kansas.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Welcome from Western North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
7,598 Posts
Greetings Cliff and welcome to SigTalk from Alaska.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome to our forum.

Full size SIG Sauers and classic USGI 1911s have always been among my favourite guns; I never stop learning, and after almost 38 years of guns-ownership I still enjoy shooting my own reloadings at IDPA ranges least twice a week.
This is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to, hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Shoot safe.

·
Premium Member
4,474 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Hello my name is Cliff and I am a new Sig owner. I was issued a Glock 22 for work and carried it for years but I have always, ALWAYS wanted a Sig. I longed for a 229 but I just picked up a 320 9mm compact and I am in love. I will purchasing another 320 in sub-compact for the Mrs. I love this pistol and feel completely confident with it.
Welcome. Fill us in on "I longed for a 229 but I just picked up a 320". What changed your mind and how did you come to the decision?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.