SIG Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My google-fu has failed me...

I'm in a position where I own a P320 subcompact and may do some USPSA with it. I have some full size magazines on their way and do plan on picking up a Full size X-Change kit, but at this point in time I'm unable to find/afford one... so the plan was to just run the subcompact using the full size mags and deal with the gap in the grip.

Then I remembered the Carry module has the same grip as the Full module and got to thinking... Maybe I could just pick up a Carry grip module and trim er down .3" to get rid of the underbite. ;)

I know all the pieces will work together, I'm just wondering if anyone's done that yet and how it turned out.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Well, I've heard of plenty of people trimming down the full size to make it into a carry (that was before the carry existed). I personally haven't heard of anyone trimming down a carry of compact but I don't see why it cant be done. Then again, I don't have any experience with the SC slide. I always opted for the compact/carry slide for exactly reasons like this ;).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm slightly regretting purchasing the SC over the C, especially when a friend of mine was selling his lightly used C in FDE for about 100 bucks less than what I paid for the SC.... buuuut, at the time I wanted something as small as possible since MA restricts me to 10 round mags anyway...

That, and I was told that purchasing a new Sig would get me 20% off any accessory (which the X-Change kit happens to be)... unfortunately that deal had already expired at the time of my purchase. Yeah, I wasn't happy about that...

SO here we are :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.