SIG Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New to me GI NN CCO in .45acp. Won a GB auction, came with 5 magazines, 2 additional recoil springs, and the GI padded case. Seller also sent a Del Fatti OWB leather holster & dual magazine holder, both with exotic trim, free of charge.

To say I'm happy & excited with this set-up would be an understatement.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was at the range last Saturday and the trigger is just superb, as is the rest of the gun...for me. This is a new-to-me gun, bought from what turned out to be a very generous seller. And even if I had ordered it directly from GI, it came to me just as I would have spec'd it - everything I need and nothing I don't.

·
Registered
23,704 Posts
Sweet!

I would love one of their .50 GI but, you know, I cannot get cheap WWB in .50 GI. :D

Reactions: ronin11

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the replies: additional information was received that this pistol was one of the original (25) GI NN CCO's that Dave Cote had made up.

SN GN01752 was the last one Dave had for sale, this SN certainly falls within that range.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jon: the 1911CO-45-NI was the best shooting 1911 that I had shot...until, well you know.

I also have a SA RO compact that shoots very well, but can be a bit of a bear to take down, clean & reassemble.

The Sig will not be forgotten, it will get her fair share of range time as well as CC. The Garrett Industries STX 2.0 holster works like a charm for it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.