SIG Talk banner
  • Notice image

SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

Gun Show Pythons

534 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  incar 
#1 ·
Went to a local gun show today. There were two (new) Pythons, 4”.25” and a 3” and an Anaconda. All were nickel plated.

Both Pythons appeared to have pitting in the frame between the cylinder and hammer just under the rear sight. Anaconda was fine.

Anyone else ever see this?

Sorry for duplicate posts. When I tried to post I received error messages. Did not realize it still posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#2 ·
three of these running

#4 ·
First of all New Pythons and Anacondas are NOT nickel plated, they’re stainless steel. Secondly.. gun show prices are stupid for these. Buy online Midway USA sells at MSRP, gets them in all the time and will ship to a FFL near you. You’ll get a brand new never tinkered with gun. Colt will sell blemish guns which these could be.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.