SIG Talk banner

Gun Safe for your Sig's

996 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  DoubleNuttedWrench
I know this sounds like a shameless product plug, but I thought I would share my pleasant experience with others here.

Ever since I was bitten by the Sig P320 bug a year ago, I've been looking for a gun safe to store my rapidly expanding collection. Anyone familiar with these safes knows how pricey they can be. I happened to be in my local Tractor Supply store recently and came across this one:

Cannon Super Wide Body 80-Gun Fire Safe - For Life Out Here

At $1200, now on sale for $1100, I couldn't believe this low price for an 80 gun size safe! Now I'm one who believes in "you get what you pay for" so I did a little research and found the customer reviews to be excellent. I took a chance and bought one.

Installing something this size and weight is always a hassle but once in place, I couldn't be happier! It doesn't have a fancy carpeted interior or internal electrical outlet (easily installed) but otherwise, its as solid as safes costing twice as much.

Anyway, I thought I would pass along my satisfaction with this reasonably priced, well made product.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

馃帠USAF Veteran
I know this sounds like a shameless product plug, but I thought I would share my pleasant experience with others here.

Ever since I was bitten by the Sig P320 bug a year ago, I've been looking for a gun safe to store my rapidly expanding collection. Anyone familiar with these safes knows how pricey they can be. I happened to be in my local Tractor Supply store recently and came across this one:

Cannon Super Wide Body 80-Gun Fire Safe - For Life Out Here

At $1200, now on sale for $1100, I couldn't believe this low price for an 80 gun size safe! Now I'm one who believes in "you get what you pay for" so I did a little research and found the customer reviews to be excellent. I took a chance and bought one.

Installing something this size and weight is always a hassle but once in place, I couldn't be happier! It doesn't have a fancy carpeted interior or internal electrical outlet (easily installed) but otherwise, its as solid as safes costing twice as much.

Anyway, I thought I would pass along my satisfaction with this reasonably priced, well made product.
looks nice, I only live a stones throw away from Elkton, MD. so I could probably go over there and scope it out one day.

Registered
looks nice, I only live a stones throw away from Elkton, MD. so I could probably go over there and scope it out one day.
That's the first time I have ever heard of someone from DE coming to MD to buy something. It's usually the other way around because of your no sales tax.

Reactions: Lane73
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.