SIG Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Question about Wilson Combat Grip-

Finally joined the Sig family a few days ago by picking up a P320-M17 w/ manual safety as my first gun. The first, and likely only, mod I plan on doing is swapping on a black grip module as I like the two tone look. The Wilson Combat grips get great reviews and are quite affordable, but some on here have noted that they likely run somewhere between a S/M in terms of factory Sig grip size.

As someone with pretty big hands (9" Long, & 10" Thumb to Pinky), I worry that this will be too small for me. Can any Wilson owners Speak to this?

Also wondering if anyone knows if Sig makes either Full-Large- Black W/ Safety Cutout or Carry-Large-Black W/ Safety Cutout? I can find the latter in Coyote Tan, but not black. If the Wilson grip would be too small, I would love to go with a large Sig Grip instead of a medium if possible.

Many thanks for any & all responses/suggestions, and apologies if this has been previously discussed, I searched for a few days but could not find an answer.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Think of the WC as feeling like a full sized 1911 feel. I tried my first one and liked how it balanced in my hand and the control of the weapon. When I picked up my M18 I quickly replaced the factory grip with a WC. You can see the picture on this site under Finally Finished Her. Even with your larger hands I think you would prefer the WC.

·
Premium Member
2,799 Posts
Plus If you purchase a WC Grip from Wilson Combat you get 60 days to check it out and or return it if needed... with a full refund..
No restocking fees however it will cost you to send it back..

I purchased a Carry Grip with Manual Safety Cut and a Compact Grip.
It cost me $8.00 to return the WC Compact Grip.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts