SIG Talk banner

Grip option for SP2022

5908 7
Hello New Guy Here,

I've been a Sig owner for a long time and I recently bought a SP2022 9mm. Does anyone know of an aftermarket manufacturer that make grips for the 2022 because I've searched and found none?
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
I have a SP2022, read and post in a lot of SP2022 threads, and have never heard of such. Most seem happy with either the small or medium SP2022 grip though more than a few are looking for the discontinued large grip which is very hard to find though on occasion you see it for sale in a forum classified for sale or Ebay.

Congrats on your SP2022 as it is one sweet pistol.

·
Resident Armorer Premium Member
15,029 Posts
Hello New Guy Here,

I've been a Sig owner for a long time and I recently bought a SP2022 9mm. Does anyone know of an aftermarket manufacturer that make grips for the 2022 because I've searched and found none?
No Grips... just rubber "sleeves" from Hogue, Pachmayr, and a few others...

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
SIG doesn't really support the SIG Pro line ...not much aftermarket for them either.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I thought it came with medium (default) and large grip. I personally found it hard to tell any difference when I changed between the included grips. LOL

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
I thought it came with medium (default) and large grip. I personally found it hard to tell any difference when I changed between the included grips. LOL
Actually they come with a small and medium grip, the large is rumored to be discontinued. And yes the difference between the small and medium is minimal.

It would be nice to see someone like magpul make grips, definitely a untapped market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.