SIG Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed before in here, but what are the differences between the interchangable P320 grips for the 9/357/40 and the .45? Supposedly they are not interchangeable, but has anyone actually tried it? Will the FCU not fit right in one or the other? Reason I ask is because I have a compact/small/fde grip for my 9MM, but I have only been able to find that combination in color and size in .45. May FCU fits and functions fine in it. Maybe you can fit a 9 in the 45, but not the other way around. Thoughts/observations?

·
Registered
150 Posts
The .45 FCU will function in 9mm/.357/.40 grips but the smaller caliber mags will fit too loosely to work in a .45 grip.

Keep looking. It may take a while but you'll find the size / color grip you're looking for.

Reactions: agilmore01

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The .45 FCU will function in 9mm/.357/.40 grips but the smaller caliber mags will fit too loosely to work in a .45 grip.

Keep looking. It may take a while but you'll find the size / color grip you're looking for.
Good thing is I have the one I want. I think everyone else wants the same one I have and they can't be found. I feel lucky.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts