SIG Talk banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All. I've brought home my first Legion. A P226 version and LOVING it. I've carried a 1911 (either Government or Officer) for years. I knew I'd enjoy the P226 (I own two other Sig pistols), but I never imagined just how MUCH I would enjoy the experience!

Before cycling it into my EDC rotation, I'm working on the DA/SA. Actually, not as much of a difference in getting off the first few rounds than I had imagined. The accuracy is just what I would have expected. However, I never imagined how thoroughly I enjoy the trigger. The short reset has blown me away. Not much take-up and the SA break is crisp and clean.

I usually carry IWB. I've purchased (but, have not received) a couple of IWB holsters. I'm a fair sized guy and am curious as to whether there might be a good OWB rig to CC.

And... For anyone riding the fence as I was... Take the leap! You will NOT be disappointed. I can see a P229 Legion in 357 sig in the not too distant future!

Registered
Welcome from behind enemy lines.

Reactions: RussH11

Registered
Greetings. I bought my son an MK25, it's a sweet shooter with the stock grips. I bought myself an M11a1 (229) which also feels good in the hand just holding it and was disappointed that I didn't shoot it as well. I have installed the E2 grips and plan to shoot it this weekend. Hopefully, the E2 grips will improve my marksmanship.

馃帠USA Veteran Premium Member
Welcome from the West Coast of Florida

Registered
Welcome to the forum from Ohio.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I want to "Thank" everyone for the greetings. They're much appreciated. I've got a lot of conditioning to accomplish at the range before I roll the P226 into my carry rotation. Target acquisition is easy with these sights. That and recoil is easily managed and fast to get back on target. I skipped the range, tonight. It wasn't easy!

I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. It's been awhile since I've been as enthusiastic over a new purchase. I easily foresee a P229 in the near future.

Thanks again to all. I'll be around.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.