SIG Talk banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there from Hilton Head Island. As I've been cruising around looking for answers to common gun owner questions I came across the site and have been impressed by the content, knowledge and general civility of the threads. I am the proud owner of a P226 Tacops in 9mm. She was the first of three and the only one I currently still own but again looking to change that. Short list includes a P229 Legion or not. and P320 compact as it is the only compact that I've found manageable to shoot. In addition to my P226 I also have an HK VP9 and Springfield 1911 R/O.

My other interests involve Jeeps, bicycles, scotch and the occasional cigar. I am also a moderator for a very large sports specific forum so I promise to be be well behaved and not invite karma to bite me in the six. Navy veteran as well.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. We're soon to be neighbors. I've been vacationing at HHI since I was a boy. You may groan when I say this, but we're retiring to the Island in two years. I'm seriously considering purchasing a home on the Island within the next few months. Have my eye on a handful and am gonna come visit in the next month or so.

The big question in our minds at present is whether it will be on the Island itself or just off in Moss Creek. And, you know, there's something to be said for other nearby areas in the lowcountry. How many times have you guys had to evacuate the island? Think it makes sense to be off the island itself?

:)

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome on board.
I'm by no means an expert, I learn something new every day, but in the last 37 years I managed to acquire some experience with handguns so now I try to share what I learned.
SIG Sauers and USGI 1911s are my favourite guns.
To me this is one of the best gun forums among the several I belong to.

Shoot safe.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.